The platform includes all aspects of DreamGyan.com, including but not limited to information, products, software and services offered through DreamGyan.com.
The platform offers online practice test series, video tutorials, etc. (hereinafter “Content”) presented by the Content Creator (“Content Creator”). Additionally, information related to the job, notification, bulletin and news etc. is provided in the form of a link and will be governed by the terms of posting on the concerned office / website. DreamGyan.complatform does not have any owner on the content. You agree and acknowledge that the company has no control and assumes no responsibility for the content and by using the platform, you expressly relieve DreamGyan.com from any and all liability arising from the content.
You agree and acknowledge that DreamGyan.com will have the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Platform at any time, including but not limited to the content, availability and equipment required for entry, access and use. In addition, we may stop transmitting any part of the information or class of information, change or terminate any transmission method and change the transmission speed or other signal characteristics. DreamGyan.com reserves the right to deny access to the platform, terminate accounts, remove any content without prior notice.
DreamGyan.com is required to register as a user by creating an account to use all the features provided for the platform. We also allow restricted access to the platform for unregistered users.
You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur in or through your Account.
Access to your account will not be granted to any third-party. You confirm that the account created by you will always be used by you, DreamGyan.com reserves the right to terminate access to that account, indicating that you have acted in the contrary.
DreamGyan.com operates a clear copyright policy with respect to any material alleged to be infringing copyright for a third-party violation.
Please contact us if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that during your use you believe that any material infringes on any third-party copyright. We have implemented procedures to obtain written notice of claimed infringement on content uploaded to the platform.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written communication which includes:
- Electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- The description of the copyrighted work you claimed has been infringed.
- Details that the material you claim is located on the infringing website, including the teacher’s name, subject and any other details identifying the offending content.
- Your email address, your physical address and telephone number.
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of penalty, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you own the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please present your information to us as follows:
Revision and Modification
Email: [email protected]