NCERT Solutions for Class 12: The NCERT solution is the most sought after study material for CBSE Class 12 students. But useful for you in NCERT Solutions Exam and you need to be precise preparation and more important easy to understand.
These NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 12 are exactly what you need. The NCERT solution for CBSE Class 12 available at InfinityGyan.in. To smooth your study time, be free from doubts & obstacles. CBSE class 12 subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, Hindi and Social Sciences.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 All Subjects
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Math
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics
Our content specialists are dedicated to easing your fall through these solutions. Therefore, understand the current CBSE pattern, be ready to answer you and understand it easily.
You can find the solution to your problem with the latest editions of all NCERT books of class 12, for each chapter of all subjects. Then whether you are studying for an important exam or doing your homework.
CBSE Class 12 Math
It is a well-known fact that mathematics is the most important and scoring subject in CBSE class 12. It helps you score efficiently in the board exam as they clear your doubts.
Class 12 Maths NCERT Solutions have been written in prescribed textbooks by NCERT to help students understand all the problems. These helps the students to solve the exercises given in the textbooks, understand the concepts easily. So that they get good marks in the board examination.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Part I
- Chapter 1: Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3: Matrices
- Chapter 4: Determinants
- Chapter 5: Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6: Application of Derivatives
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Part II
- Chapter 1: Integrals
- Chapter 2: Application of Integrals
- Chapter 3: Differential Equations
- Chapter 4: Vector Algebra
- Chapter 5: Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 6: Linear Programming
- Chapter 7: Probability
The NCERT solutions for Class 12 mathematics are written by the best teachers in the country to help students understand. This is a great guide that can be used for preparing for the CBSE exam, as well as for engineering entrance exams like JEE.
NCERT solutions are very useful during individual or group study, teaching students how to solve a problem. These solutions is an aid that should supplement student’s school textbooks and help them understand their problems better.
CBSE Class 12 Physics
Physics is an important subject. Physics needs more attention and smart study. This is a comprehensive step-by-step guide to Class 12 physics to gain better marks. These are verified by a highly qualified team of members and thus it is easy to believe.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Part I
- Chapter 1: Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2: Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3: Current Electricity
- Chapter 4: Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5: Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7: Alternating Current
- Chapter 8: Electromagnetic Waves
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Part II
- Chapter 1: Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 2: Wave Optics
- Chapter 3: Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 4: Atoms
- Chapter 5: Nuclei
- Chapter 6: Semiconductor Electronics- Materials Devices and Simple Circuits
- Chapter 7: Communication Systems
Textbooks are considered extremely important for Class 12 science students, whether for their board exams or competitive exams.
Therefore, the NCERT solution for Class 12 physics is one of the most demanding study resources for them. Special attention is paid to make the answers student-friendly, and these proves to be important for the Class 12 physics we have prepared.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry
Chemistry is an objective subject and can be extremely scoring for CBSE class 12 students. Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions are sought for preparing for board exams as they are explained in the same way that is important for board classes.
Chemistry NCERT solutions for class 12 solve all questions from latest editions of NCERT textbooks. You can find solutions to the most complex questions and problems. These are verified by a highly qualified team of members and thus are easy to believe.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Part I
- Chapter 1: The Solid State
- Chapter 2: Solutions
- Chapter 3: Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4: Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5: Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7: The p-Block Elements
- Chapter 8: The d-and f-Block Elements
- Chapter 9: Coordination Compounds
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Part II
- Chapter 1: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 2: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 3: Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 4: Amines
- Chapter 5: Biomolecules
- Chapter 6: Polymers
- Chapter 7: Chemistry in Everyday Life
CBSE Class 12 English
Class 12 is an important achievement in your academic life and that is why you should pay special attention to every subject. Students often take English lightly in class because other subjects seem more complex, but English can increase your percentage significantly.
English for Class 12 is your one stop for all possible questions with verified answers from your experts, which will definitely help you score better.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Part 1 (Vistas)
- Chapter 1: The Tiger King
- Chapter 2: The Enemy
- Chapter 3: Should Wizard Hit Mommy?
- Chapter 4: On the Face of It
- Chapter 5: Evans Tries an O-level
- Chapter 6: Memories of Childhood
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Part 2 (Flamingo)
- Chapter 1: The Last Lesson
- Chapter 2: Lost Spring
- Chapter 3: Deep Water
- Chapter 4: The Rattrap
- Chapter 5: Indigo
- Chapter 6: Poets and Pancakes
- Chapter 7: The Interview
- Chapter 8: Going Places
- Chapter 9: My Mother at Sixty-six
- Chapter 10: An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum
- Chapter 11: Keeping Quiet
- Chapter 12: A Thing of Beauty
- Chapter 13: A Roadside Stand
- Chapter 14: Aunt Jennifer`s Tigers
CBSE Class 12 Biology
Your performance and your percentage in biology board exam can make or break. Biology is a subjective as well as a practical subject. In which the concepts are explained in great detail. This is why NCERT solutions are useful for you for Class 12 Biology.
These NCERT solutions explain each concept very deeply, while being connected to the point. So that you score well. With the help of this, you can write the correct answer along with all your essential points in the exam.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3: Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4: Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5: Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7: Evolution
- Chapter 8: Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9: Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10: Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11: Biotechnology- Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12: Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter 13: Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14: Ecosystem
- Chapter 15: Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16: Environmental Issues
CBSE Class 12 Economics
Being a subject that includes subject matter as well as objective problems, an objectively necessary in class 12 economics. These are available for the latest NCERT books for each subject and questions.
These are the places for complete preparation for your everyday studies. Here, all answers are written with 100% accuracy and verified by a highly qualified team of our members.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics Part 1
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Chapter 3: Production and Costs
- Chapter 4: The Theory of the Firm under perfect competition
- Chapter 5: Market Equilibrium
- Chapter 6: Non-Competitive Markets
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics Part 2
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: National Income Accounting
- Chapter 3: Money and Banking
- Chapter 4: Income Determination
- Chapter 5: The Government- Budget and The Economy
- Chapter 6: Open Economy Macroeconomics
Read More:Share This Article: