HTML Cheat Sheet: Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is a markup language used to create a website. This language uses HTML tags to structure web pages.
HTML tags are also used to format text, embed images or attributes, create lists, and link to external files. It is important to use proper HTML tags as an incorrect structure that can break a web page. What’s worse, the search engine may not be able to read the information presented within the tag.
Read Also: Yogi Adityanath Biography
Since there are so many tags in HTML, we put together a handy HTML Cheat Sheet to help you use the language.
Once you download the HTML Cheat Sheet, save the file to your devices or take a print out. In this way, the cheat sheet will be generated whenever you need a reference.
- Amazon Marketplace Tutorial: Learn about Amazon, Advantage, Types of Account
- Advanced Computer Architecture – Basic Learning Course
- Basic Computer Hardware Course
- Fundamentals of Tally ERP 9 – Basic Learning Course
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 – Basic learning course
HTML Cheat Sheet
Having the right HTML Cheat Sheet with all the important features for lists, forms, text formatting and document structure can be a true life saver. For this reason, we are going to share an HTML Cheat Sheet that will be useful for all your web development projects.