Welcome to InfinityGyan.in. Now we will discuss about How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation. PowerPoint is a program that is part of the Microsoft Office suite, available for both Windows and Mac computers. InfinityGyan teaches you How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation.
Create a new PowerPoint Presentation
- Open PowerPoint and click on the PowerPoint app icon, which will open the PowerPoint template page.
- Review the available templates. Scroll through the template page as long as you want.
- Select a template. Click on the template you want to use. Its window will open.
- Select a topic if possible. Many templates have different color schemes or themes, if your selected template does not have a theme available, skip this step.
- Click on Create. It is in the lower-right corner of the window. By doing this your template is chosen and becomes your power point representation.
How to Create title slide in PowerPoint Presentation
- Your title slide should be completely devoid of content other than the title and subtitle. If you are creating a PowerPoint presentation for which a detailed title slide has been requested, ignore this step.
- Add a title. Click the large text box in the middle of the first slide, then type in your title. You can change the font and size of the text used at the top of the window from the Home tab to the orange ribbon.
- Add Subtitle. Click the small text box under the title box, then type in the subtitle you want to use.
- Rearrange the title text box. Place your mouse cursor over one of the edges of the title box, then rewrite it by dragging the box around the slide.
- Click on the Transition tab. Doing this creates a list of possible slide transition effects at the top of the page.
- Select a transition for your title slide. Click on a transition you want to use to apply to the slide.
This completes the title slide process. Now you can proceed to add another slide to the main content of your presentation.
How to Add new slide in PowerPoint Presentation
- Click on the Insert tab. A new toolbar will open near the top of the window. On a Mac, you’ll click the Home tab instead.
- Click on the new slide slide. It is on the far left of the toolbar. Doing so indicates a drop-down menu to display. On a Mac, click the image titled wow.png drop-down arrow to the right of the new slide icon in the toolbar. Clicking the white slide-shaped box above this option will insert a new text slide.
- Select a type of slide. In the drop-down menu, click one of the following to add it to your presentation:
Title slide,Title and Content, Section header, Two components, Comparison, Title only, Blank, Content with, caption, With photo caption
- Add any other slides that you think you will need. You can add slides as you go,
- Repeat your slides as needed.
Once you slide more than one slide into your PowerPoint presentation, you can move the slide by clicking up or down the slide’s preview box on the left-hand column of the PowerPoint window.
Naturally, the title slide should be the first slide in your presentation, which means that it should be the top slide in the left-hand column.
Adding Content to Slides
- Select a slide. That you want to edit. This will open the slide in the main presentation window.
- See a text box. In which there is a text box, you can add text to the slide.
- Add text to the slide. Click on the text box, then type as needed.
- Format the text of the slide. You can change the font of the selected text by clicking on the name of the current font and then clicking on your preferred font. If you want to change the text size, click the numbered drop-down box, and then it depends whether the text is large or small. You can also change the color, bolding, italization, underlining etc. from here.
- Add photos to the slide. If you want to add a photo to your slide, click on the picture in the toolbar and select a photo.
- Rearrange the contents of the slide. Like your title slide, you can move items by clicking and dragging the slide.
- Repeat this for each slide. Once you have made each slide of your presentation, you can proceed to the next section.
How to Adding Transitions in PowerPoint Presentation
- Select a slide. Click the slide to which you want to apply a transition.
- Click on the Transformation tab. This will open the transition toolbar near the top of the window.
- Review available infections. Transitions create your slides in an exciting, engaging way during your actual presentation.
- Preview a transition. Click a transition at the top of the window to see it on your slide.
- Select a transition to use. Once you have fixed a transition, click to make sure it is selected.
- Add a transition to slide content. You can apply changes to specific pieces of slide content by selecting a material.
Select the Animation tab at the top of the window, and the transition you want to use. The slide content will animate in the order in which you assign changes.
Testing and Saving Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Review your PowerPoint.
- Click on the Slideshow tab. Doing so opens the slideshow toolbar.
- Click from the beginning. Your PowerPoint presentation will open in slide show view.
- Page through slideshow. If you need to exit the presentation, press Esc.
- Make any necessary changes before proceeding.
- Save your PowerPoint.
This will save your presentation as a file, which can be opened on any Windows or Mac computer that has PowerPoint installed.
- NCERT Solutions for all subjects
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- How to increase WordPress website speed without plugin in 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in India 2020
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Math
- How to write SEO friendly articles and engaging blog posts.
- Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2020
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- How To launch WordPress Website on DigitalOcean
- Best Hosting Checker Tools in 2020
- Top 10 Best Domain Registrars in 2020
- How to Build Personal Brand on Social Media
- Top 10 Most Popular Social Networking Sites and Apps in 2020
- How many Social Media Sites in the world in 2020