Customer Care Numbers of All Banks in India: There are many players in the Indian banking industry and each of them offers almost the same products and services, which does not have much room to compete on price.
The experience that customers have with their banks gives one bank a competitive advantage over another. Customer service in banking is one of the most important ways of returning customers.
This includes fully and timely answering customer questions and complaints and interacting with customers through face-to-face meetings, telephone, mail, fax and email.
Different Types of Customer Support Offered By Banks
Here are some common categories of customer support offered by banks:
- Toll-free telephone number for FAQ
- Telephone number for loan related questions and concerns
- Telephone number for NRI Customer Care numbers
- Toll-free telephone number for debit or credit card
- Live chat options online
- Web support via forms
- Customer support via email address
- Grievance Redressal Desk
- City-wise Call Center Support
Customer Care Numbers of All Banks in India
- American Express Customer Care
- Andhra Bank Customer Care numbers
- Axis Bank Customer Care
- Bank Of Baroda Customer Care
- Bank Of India Customer Care numbers
- Bank Of Maharashtra Customer Care
- Central Bank Of India Customer
- Citibank Customer Care numbers
- Corporation Bank Customer Care
- DHFL Customer Care numbers
- Federal Bank Customer Care
- HDFC Bank Customer Care numbers
- HSBC Bank Customer Care
- ICICI Bank Customer Care numbers
- IDBI Bank Customer Care
- IDFC Bank Customer Care
- Indian Bank Customer Care
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care
- Indusind Bank Customer Care
- Karnataka Bank Customer Care numbers
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Customer Care
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care
- SBI Customer Care numbers
- Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care
- UCO Bank Customer Care numbers
- Union Bank Of India Customer Care
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What to do if my card is lost / stolen?
Depending on your (debit / credit) card, contact the customer care of the bank concerned to list or block your card. Most of the banks have dedicated helpline numbers for this.
2. My address and / or phone number have changed, how do I update this information in my accounts?
To change your account address and / or phone number, you can contact the customer service representative at your bank’s toll-free number. They will guide you through the specific formalities for the change request.
3. What if my questions are not addressed by toll-free numbers and even the email ID provided by my bank?
Each bank has a grievance redressal desk that can be contacted through a call center or email ID if your questions go unanswered. You can talk to a representative at the Grievance Redressal Desk or talk to them to address your concerns.
4. What are the hours of operation of the toll-free number provided by my bank?
In most cases, toll-free numbers are available 24/7 for customer support. However, for some customer service desks (especially chargeable numbers), you have to look at the specific timeline they operate.
5. Can I order a check book without physically going to the bank?
Yes. You can order a check book by expanding the service request on the bank’s website, provided the bank provides online service. You can also reach the customer service desk through toll-free numbers if your bank allows.
6. How can I check my bank account balance online?
You can easily check the balance of your bank account on your mobile phone or through the bank’s website through the bank’s app. You can also use the bank’s IVR facility to check your bank account balance.
- Ushanand Infotech Solutions: India’s Best Web Development Company
- India’s Cheapest Digital Services: SKR Creations
- List of Important Days and Dates (National/International)
- Fundamentals of Tally ERP 9 – Basic Learning Course
Today, most banking customers can easily dial their bank’s toll-free number and talk to bank customer service to get the benefit of ATM card blocking, balance inquiry, bank loan check, internet banking activation and more. Huh. . With the availability of multiple channels of communication, customers can easily reach their bank for various queries and concerns.