We can use this business language to communicate financial transactions and their results. We use this comprehensive system to collect, analyze and communicate accounting financial information.
This accounting basics tutorial is designed to help beginners pursuing an education in financial accounting or business management.
Any avid reader with basic mathematics knowledge can understand this tutorial.
After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself in a medium level specialization from where you can take yourself to the next levels.
What you will Learn
In this Accounting Basics Tutorial you will learn in details- Accounting: Overview, Process, Basic Concepts, Conventions, Accounts’ Classification, Systems.
Financial Accounting: Journal, Ledger, Books, Depreciation.
Cost Accounting: Introduction, Advantages, Financial A/c, Cost Classification, Elements of Cost, Cost Sheet, Cost Control, Cost Reduction, Budgeting, Techniques, Marginal Costing, Standard Costing, Variance Analysis, CVP Analysis.
Management Accounting: Introduction, Cost A/c, Financial A/c, Cash Flow, Ratio Analysis, Useful Ratios, Working Capital.
Before you begin to proceed with this accounting basics tutorial, we assume that you have a basic understanding of commerce.
Accounting Basics Tutorial
You can click the given articles link and start learning step by step:
- Accounting – Overview
- Accounting – Process
- Accounting – Basic Concepts
- Accounting – Conventions
- Accounting – Accounts’ Classification
- Accounting – Systems
- Financial Accounting – Journal
- Financial Accounting – Ledger
- Financial Accounting – Books
- Financial Accounting – Depreciation
- Cost Accounting – Introduction
- Cost Accounting – Advantages
- Cost Accounting – vs. Financial A/c
- Cost Accounting – Cost Classification
- Cost Accounting – Elements of Cost
- Cost Accounting – Cost Sheet
- Cost Accounting – Cost Control
- Cost Accounting – Cost Reduction
- Cost Accounting – Budgeting
- Cost Accounting Techniques
- Cost Accounting – Marginal Costing
- Cost Accounting – Standard Costing
- Cost Accounting – Variance Analysis
- Cost Accounting – CVP Analysis
- Management A/c – Introduction
- Management A/c – vs. Cost A/c
- Management A/c – vs. Financial A/c
- Management A/c – Cash Flow
- Management A/c – Ratio Analysis
- Management A/c – Useful Ratios
- Management A/c – Working Capital